Easy Golden Chai Latte
A powdered mix of beneficial spices to add to your cup of tea. Makes enough powder for a cup a day for 30 days.
Golden Chai Powder
- 1/2 cup Cup Tumeric
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Ginger
- 3 Tbsp Ground Fennel Seed
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Powder Optional
- 1 Cup Black Tea Any tea will do black holds up well to the strong spices in this drink
- 1/2 Tbsp Golden Chai Powder
- 1 Tsp Coconut or Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Butter
- 1-2 Tsp Honey To taste
To Make a Latte
Make your favorite tea, (black tea holds up well to the strong spices in this mix)
Add 1/2 Tbsp of Golden Chai powder
Add Coconut or Olive Oil and Honey
Blend in a blender to make a frothy "Latte" drink, if desired
If you prefer not to have pepper in your tea, swallow a few peppercorns with your drink. Pepper improves the bioavailability of the curcumins in tumeric.
Tumeric is fat soluable, so the butter or coconut oil also help improve bioavailability.